Monday, June 2, 2008

no more last minute

Phew... It's in the middle of the night now...
I had just finish my Design 1 assignment...
Hmm... Quite satisfied what i had done...
Although others' will be more attractive than mine...
But never mind... I need more practice...

Koh asked me before
"You do not did well in your school work?"
Actually no... Is everyone did too well...
I felt kinda stress sometime...
But i will tried to overcome it and enjoy it better.. ^-^
Some people really born with talent.. some are not such as me.. :))
Maybe i will become extraordinary some day... =))

Hmm... Tomorrow will be my Language and Communication 1 first presentation..
Did not practice much.. and did not memorize...
Pass is enough for me... :))
I swear... No more LAST MINUTE...

And i missed koh's 17th birthday party... So sad...
Happy Birthday to you... Happy Birthday to You...
Happy Birthday to Mr Lonely~ Happy Birthday to YOU!!
wish you have a sweet seventeen..
may you dream come true..
and have your life partner soon.. ^o^

Good Night~

3 comments:

3 YeN said...

y u guys,always said other ppl born wif talent?y dun u think they work more hard on it?
there is no such thing as talent, just consistent practice, would make one more perfect.
not how good u r,but how good u wan to be...

dorothy said...

yea i know... thank you... ^-^

dorothy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.