Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Ton of assignment

Today i had hand in my Design 1 assignment... I have been did the best that i can do..
I got 5/10 mark.. Most of the students got 5/10 too... ><
I was so sad... 'cause i expected more...
But I know my work is not outstanding after i saw others' work.. Like edmond's..

After lunch, Li Jun and I join E2 class to support Poh and Gene in their presentation..
I did mine yesterday.. Bad performance.. Not doing well and not doing the best that i could..
I got a C+.. T.T
It's alright... I will do it better in my next week presentation..
Poh did well in his... got a B as i forecasted.. XD
But Gene was not.. He didn't show his Body Language and Action which were planned while he practiced in front of me.. Maybe he was nervous and not used to the audiences..
I felt so sorry to them 'cause i think i was messed up their presentations 'cause i was laughing while they are presenting... 'cause they looked so CUTe and FUNNY.. sorry...
Hope that it was not affecting their presentation..

------------------------------------------------------------
My assignment is getting heavier.... Mostly from Design 1-Lecturer..
Lily gave us a lot of works...
Today we got 3 works from HER!!
Color Tone, color experiment, and self design.. >.<
plus last week's color wheel... Total 4 from her...
Deadline : 17/06/08 Next Tuesday!!! (dying...)
somehow, sometime i'm enjoy in doing her work.. although i don't like her...

No comments: