Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another day

Yesterday, Daddy bought me a Bed to put in my room..
His worker installed a new door too...
'cause the old one is not function well..
After that, we had lunch with Uncle Thean..

i received Lemonz's call while we having lunch..
「Angela, Celine and I are going to meet in Sunway Piramid. Are u in Sunway now?」
「Ya.. I am moving my stuff to my room now... But i am not going to Piramid wor..」
「then okay lor... nevermind. 」
「Enjoy lah~」
i ended up the conversation.

After a few minutes.. Miao called me..
「Yuan, Where are you now?」
「I'm in sunway o... now having lunch with daddy and jj.. why?」
「oo... 'cause i have a interview just now.. Just wanted to ask you wanna go piramid gai gai or not?」
I accepted her offer.. XD

So Miao came to fetch me and jj...
I met Lemonz and Celine in McD.. Miao, JJ, Johnathan and his GF went to lunch..
i accompany Lemonz and Celine to buy they stuff in JUSCO..
Celine bought her sister 10prawn.. Lemonz bought a pot and eggs.. XD
After that, we went to a hong kong restaurant...
Lemonz had a OILY CHASIU rice.. Celine and I had a glass of green tea..
We chat for everything... It seem like not a new friend that met first time..
Maybe it's because of three of us are same talkative.. XD
From 3pm - 5:30pm...
AFter that, i met up Miao in F.O.S..

No comments: