Saturday, May 17, 2008

Second section of ORIENTATION

Yea... I am Back from Subang...
Attend orientation just now... so tired now...
I am in CD085-2... The second class... ><
Lemon and I same class.... Celine, Angela, Sam, CheeShyan and Ephraims in CD0805-4...
My Course Administrator is Sir Li Yen... A cute lecturer... He is my Workshop's lecturer...

It's so paiseh today...
In the hall.... When there is puting up a slide show... They switched off the light in the hall..
Dont know what problem.... The only lamp above my head... didnt switch off "in time"
It was look like a spot light above me... Everyone in Back Laugh... Everyone in Front turn back their head and stared on me.. =.=
I am not going to perform anything wor.... stare what wor...
After the laughter, finally the light is turned off... Thank!
Then we sitting in the hall, listen to Ms Va Nee to explain about the student handbook...
Wow... The Explaination is terible Cheong Hei and Boring... It's took quite a long time...
Celine and I have our small small chat room on the handbook... XD
Then, we have class devision.. That is CD085-2 lor... ><
When Sir Li Yen called out my name... Then i wanted to go out the hall lor....
Who know the embrasing come up to me again... I make the chair Fall DOWN!
"BANG---" everyone get shocked.. Students staring at me.... Sir Staring at me... My friends LAUGHing at me!
oh... this girl ar.... so silly... >< Silly Silly Silly...

Oh... After that, we had a campus tour... TOA is not as what i imagine...
But it's okay.... ^-^
After the tour...... I went to Vision Art supplier to buy Art material... ><
It cost me RM 160... But luckily... We don't have to buy thick thick Teksbook..
Lemonz, Celine and I met Sam, EP, CheeShyan and Angela in Vision too..
We went to "Ming tien" to have a drink.... Those 3 guys had their lunch... Angela and EP didnt join us... EP went back to ipoh...


--------------------------------------------------------------------
I drive back to cheras today.. from sunway...
Although a bit lost out of direction... But i reached home safe.. :)

No comments: