Friday, May 8, 2009

Sell Out

I watched 《Sell Out!》today..
After I came home, I google search on Yeo Joon Han's production..
After some time, It had link me to something familiar...
That Mark had mention it on his lecture...
Da Huang Pictures, Tan Chui Mui and other Malaysian Director...
or maybe Video Maker? Or Image Maker...
Bringing back Malaysia image to Malaysian...

I have read some of the reviews of the movie..
I don't really good in giving comments...
But what I can tell is I love this Film and the musical..
This movie is great...
I want to own the soundtrack~ and maybe a DVD of the film?

hmm... I love the reflection of Malaysian in this film?
Ugly or Beauty... Clever or Retarded... Right or wrong.. =)
Original is not a sin.. =) Stop copying..
Mediocrity VS Innovation
Mediocrity always win.. in malaysia
Malaysian authorities ALWAYS prefer mediocrity to innovation.
as Malaysian voted DREAMER to die..
it's because Dreamer can't make money?
Practice come first or dream come first...?


Great Film that drop me to THINK...
But i wonder why there are only 4 in the cinema..
Mind needs changes...

3 comments:

McGarmott said...

Hello: suggestion ... write a Mandarin review of the film? It seems like you're far more articulate in Mandarin.

McGarmott said...

Just dropping a note. Those who are interested in getting the soundtrack - I know a lot of people are addicted to the song "You're Not My Type" - well, you can! By tomorrow most Rock Corner shops would have had stocks of the soundtrack CD to sell.

And, okay, I know the temptation is there to download the songs illegally ... but director Joon Han stated that he used his own money to fund the printing of the soundtrack CD and is dependent on it for his income, so do support original in this case, please!

dorothy said...

Okay... thank you for informing.. =)