Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Semester 3 Result~

today i woke up at 11 30am... so much earlier than usual... =)
because I slept at 3am yesterday... sound late huh? nope...
my besties know why... =D

after my lunch, i prepared myself to go out..
because Yee Hong have ask few of us out for movie..
thank you for the fetch to Station Tasik Selatan to my special one..=)

I was late.. But just on time for the movie...
The presence of Jyson is quite unexpected..
Movie time just 4 of us.. Yee Hong, Gene, Jyson and I...
"Make it happen"... not bad... i like Mary Elizabeth Winstead =)


Besides, result is released... OMG...
i have checked it....

Visual Communication [ C+ ]
Language & Communication Skill III (Drama) [ B ]
Perspective Study [ B ]
Digital Design for Multimedia [ B+ ]
Culture & Society in Malaysia [ A ]

Thanks Mark for the "A" ^-^
He is a great Lecturer! I love his class =)
mark rock! thanks for everything that he taught us..

Thanks for Joanne, Shook Chiung, Khai Koon, JV, Eddy, and Debbie too...
It was a nice learning experience in the 3rd semester in TOA...

yea... yea... moving toward to year 2 semester 1...
have to push myself further and further... =)
Cheer! =)

No comments: