Sunday, April 20, 2008

20.04.08

uh um.... Hehe.... Today woke up at 1pm again...
Thinking of how should i spend this evening...
Then i called him out to watch movie... Hehe...
Guess what?! i watched forbidden kingdom... Wahaha..
Before movie, we went to shop shop in Leisure mall...
I had a Tom Yum and he had a Thai Fried Rice...
Hmm... I prefer CM's tom yum...
Then i bought a set of four 宫崎骏's Comic... cost RM 13.50..
Went in Popular... Found Jimmy's Books are on SALES...
3 for RM68... >< 1 usually cost around RM35++...
I was so excited but don't know should i spend this RM68 or not...
I LOVE THEM much....
I was hesitated for a long time.....
Finally i can't stop myself for buying them...
I think i will regret if i didn't buy them... Haha
Today i spent a lot of money on BOOKS.... ^-^
Books is worth buying rather than Clothes...
This is my side of view... maybe i love books...

Another way, Forbidden kingdom is a really good movie...
But it's a bit non-logically..
If following the Chinese culture and old legend....
But i encourage you all to watch...
Haha.. i had my first time twin seat with him... XD
But.. Nothing special jeh...
Just a bit more COMFORTABLE and more SPACE and more EXPENSIVE LOR~~

No comments: