Saturday, April 19, 2008

Steamboat

I had a steamboat dinner in mr lonely's house yesterday night...
It was a boring day in the afternoon... so i "ban leng leng" while waiting MAKAN KING to fetch me...
I wait and wait.... It was early yet... so i decided to have my nail "dress"...
It was so difficult to draw them nicely... I can only finish my left hand because KC had reach my home...
KC had to fetch Matt, Sek sek, Yew Yew and Me.... I was the first one...
I earned a bitter choc (From Japan wor..XD) and Ferrero from Yew...
He owe me... Don't really remember why he owe me...
Just fooling around with him in MSN... then "WAT" him to treat me a choc...
Finally he paid his debt... the bitter choc is not main tipu de..
Really BITTER~~ So i think Sek sek should LOVE it MUCH.. XD

The Preparation of steamboat event start since we have stepped into mr.lonely house..
But we also took sometime to play his piano.. and sek sek had look around his house and trying to meet mr.lonely's sister.... But she failed..
And i still don't understand what is "touchdown" means...
So anyone know it... Please leave me a comment... Thank you..

Preparation done in the 8 30 sharp....
The other Steamboat member have reached too...
My hubby ^^ ,PuiMun, Poh Lim and Ban Heng...
So we start Eating Chatting....
I had a lot of laughter yesterday... How about you?
the night keep going and we keep eating...
We had finish all of the food... So full...
Then we had some simple cleaning...
After that.. we went home around 11++...

Something was wrong within Poh Lim and Ban Heng...
everyone can see... Everyone have her/his difficulty...
We shouldn't and chouldn't interfere in other's relationship..
When i saw Everyone is forcing Poh lim to take Ban heng's car ALONE...
Is there anyone looking at her feeling?
Although i don't really know what was she thinking...
what everyone have seen is ban heng's feeling...
When i saw this situation, i suddenly think of Sek and Dai Lou...
It was the same thing repeating... but different characters and different story...


No comments: