Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Looking for room..

09.04.08... Hehe... Let's get something NEW..

today i went to sunway.. what for? yea... i'm looking for my room...
the room that i have to live in for 3 YEARS...
as usual, i woke up in the late morning... how late... around 11am.. XD
mama woke me up... then, a college counsellor called me..
I never take note of those colleges' name...
the girl was selling the college hard... so i talked to her SOFTLY...
after hang up my phone, my house phone rang..
It's baba calling.. he wanted me to prepare myself in 10 MINUTES
OH.. GOD... i rushed up to the bath room and bath
when i was bathing.. baba reached..
i think i forgot to brush my teeth... XD now i realize... ;(
then, i quickly fed my ely as my mama told me to do that..
after that, i had my journey to look for my ROOM---------

we drive through PJS9, PJS 8, and SS12
and finally we decided to choose one of them either in PJS 9 or SS 12...
PJS 9 is right beside The One Academy...
and SS12 is beside my sister one.. Metropolitan..
and the good news is.. baba is buying me a Kancil.. Haha
although is a kancil.. and manuel one.. but it brings me MY LEGS~~ XD
baba said cars are liabilities... so... no expensive liabilities!
it's okay for me.. because i'm not the paying one... thank you lah.. baba..
20k++... never expect much from baba...
He already gave me the BEST of what he can give... i love u.. daddy

So... we had long negotiations with those Bao zhou por and Bao zhou gong...
About the rate of rental.. about the size of room.. and all that...
I had a Korean lunch and Janpanese dinner today... haha
we checked out the last house in SS12 at the 8pm...
Oh... it's so tiring... and we haven't decide yet...
because we have to discuss with my JJ...
then... finally i came home in 9pm++
and do some PAINTING on my nails... XD
it's nice this time.... ^o^

and.. this few days, i'm playing the "secret" quite hard... but i still cannot master it well..
hmm... looking forward to a shopping and a gathering...
i have to equip myself to welcome my new life in The One Academy...
hmm.. i need a jacket (Forest one)...
need a pair of sport shoes...
need some new T-shirt..
need a bag if possible...
a need some sponsers if anyone see this... XD

hu.. so tiring writting in english...
to brush up my English ma.....
and finally.. koh u have something new to view HERE!! XD
welcome to my blog... :P



p/s : any grammar mistake or other else... Please correct me... And.. Do not Laugh at me... Thank you ^o^

2 comments:

=wElL= said...

WOW!!!write in english wor~
study in college, become so pro aredi. haha~
CONGRATULATIONS!! for get a car from ur dad, kancil is good enough for u la..better than me...have license but dont have car... =((
so...when u wanna to fetch me ar? remember u owe me MCD...XD
cute cute girl, i didnt lies to u la. believe me, u are so cute! haha
enjoy ur new life ya ^^
pity me stil wearing uniform ...haihz

Anonymous said...

i will not "lari" ur mcd de lah...
fang xin fang xin...