Tuesday, April 15, 2008

It's all done

yeah.... finally... it's all done...
today i went to bandar sunway again....
i passed up my offer letter and 1st sem fee...
Oh... bleeding again... my baba's wallet is bleeding...
5k tuition fee.. so sum tong.....
I am a LONG TERM LIABILITY to my daddy... T.T
after that, went to Maybank that next to The One..
Bank in my salary... 2 months salary... Haha...

then then then... again...
my jj, daddy and i had a japanese dinner in sunway piramid.. sakae sushi..
after the delicious dinner, we went to Mdm Lum's house.. (the bao zhou por)
It was a ultra heavy rain... Traffic jam because of flood..
and a tree runtuh in Utar area... Jam Jam Jam...
scary rain and thunder.... looked like the end of the world.. XD
Finally we reached mdm lum's house safely...
wow... her house is sooo Nice and BIG...
a bangaloo in Section 17... Nice... i would like to have a house like hers... @@
then we king king king... the rental given is quite low compared to others..
RM330 a medium room.. quite big room.... for me and my sister..
and she is going to buy us a refrigerator.. so that we can cook...
so.. it's decided.. to rent this one in SS12... opposite metropolitan..
and i have to travel to TOA with my kancil EZ 660cc... :)
don't know why... i felt so happy to have a cute kancil... Haha...
my daddy laughed at me.. said it's so easy to satisfly me... @@

and this few days.. i met a lot of my future schoolmate in CARI forum...
some of them are came from terengganu, kelatan, johor, perak,and N.Sembilan..
I wanted to meet them eagerly.. because i had no body to accompany me...
we are planning to have a gathering in sunway piramid before our orientation...
i'm looking for it... :)

2 comments:

=wElL= said...

你是幸福的=))

dorothy said...

你也是啊!
因为你认识了我!!
瓦咔咔咔~~


知足常乐~~ ^^