Saturday, April 19, 2008

Shop again..

Today i went to gai gai with mummy....
destination is JUSCO and ECONSAVE....
B'cause i have to post Foo E's application letter (i have promised him)
after paying pos laju fee, mummy and I Shop inside Jusco... Hehe...
Ohoh... It's so ngam... Jusco Privilege Shopping Day...
Clothes, Shoes have 15% discount for J card holder... XD
Shopping addiction came to my head.... Oh.. STOP...
But i have only bought a T-shirt.. 'cause no nice one...
I want to buy a short pants... but all the size S is SO BIG....
I bought the Tee using Mummy's money.. hee...
This is the benefit when going out with parents... hehe...
The tee i bought is only cost me RM12.75 (After Discount)
Chic Avenue... Wondering why it was so cheap... Good quality also...
Just a simple tee lah... Bought it for my college..

After that, i follow mummy to buy some food and tissue roll...
heard that tissue roll and nescafe are on BIG BIG discount...
'cause mummy buy few packs of nescafe and 2 packs of tissue roll..
she did bought for Grandma and Matt's mother...
We Shun Bian went to Econsave to walk walk...
Mummy helped Matt's mummy to buy some milk and cucumber too.. XD

When I reached home.. then on my msn using mummy's laptop...
Heard Yew said dai lou saw me in Jusco...
Oh... He, Tjc, Pui mun, Kam fai and Yew went to pizza hut today...
but i did not see them.... hehe...
Lucky i did not wear so cincai to jusco....

No comments: