Friday, March 20, 2009

I found something nice...

I found some nice picture in my hp... =)


Nice figure... Cool



I like the details... =)


I love this illustration so much...
Took this photo in a gallery where located in Bangsar
"White Rose"

Christmas Deco in One U

Alice in the Wonderland... ^-^
Designs make dreams come true...



I Shit u? haha


。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

I like this shirt so much...
Tried in Padini Concept Store..
But it is a bit expensive for this piece of shirt... RM 79 i think... @@


Visual Communication Presentation..
DOROTHY IN FORMAL...
OL look... wakakakaka



Taken during yumcha with LNRXII
Blur@@... Soooo pixelated...


Credit to KC's hp


See how girls cheating themselves by taking "blur" photo..
MY EYES look bigger hah?


Taken by STEVEN TJH
Justin comments, i look like Rain in this photo...
Can i commit suicide? Noooo... T-T



。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

**Puppies**

My cousin's daughter, Cute Ugly Schnauzer.. hehe


She call Bocco... Her surname is Lee
She is broccoli... =)




This is Jerry.. few months old toy puddle...
Call Jerry... But I call him Jelly.. Sound special and cute..
Not bad for Pudding too!



Onn gor gor's Segii and Ling J's Meefy..
Puppies are cute~~~




Hmm...Can u see?



CAN?
Man in Black! Adorable Labrador... Lucky =)

Big puppies... haha
My all time flavourite dog in Grandma's house.. =)
Silly dog..

Only part that is not black is his tongue... =)
Love him so much =)


*All my family members love dogs... =))
They are cute

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

偶几时变成了狗 ==

dorothy said...

那是认识果冻以前的事

Anonymous said...

哦,呵呵